Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lazy days of....winter?

After an uplifting visit to church we decided to spend the rest of the day in relax mode. We went home, took naps (which is unusual for Logan and me) and spent sometime playing outside with Tyler's new bike. The sun was slowly setting and had the urge to jump in the van and drive to the beach. How many times am I going to get to do that in TN? Uh, none. So I had better take advantage of it now. While we were driving there we stopped for a quickie dinner at McD's and noticed a ship in port, the USS New Orleans. The gap on the bottom is where they load/unload the LCAC's which are amazing to watch. I recommend checking them out on youtube. Chris snapped this pic which I thought was pretty good! Plenty more where that came from in the web album!

It's not easy getting the perfect shot of all three at the same time. I'm just happy that Ry was looking up!
I love the silhouette shot of all my boys with the beautiful sky in the background.
Dadi beach at sunset. Could anything be more spectacular?
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: