Friday, February 27, 2009

Hangin' High

(To make a long story short, I'm having a bit of problem with image storage so the next three posts should all be condensed into one but that's just not possible at this time. I'm unable to upload anything new into the web albums right now but wanted you to enjoy as many pics from our fun time as I can. As soon as I get the problem resolved there will be more pics for your viewing pleasure. Thanks for your patience!)

Yesterday I decided spur of the moment to join Dot at Hangin' High with our clan. It was our first time to climb and the boys had a blast. Logan was up first. He was harnessed and ready to go. I'm lucky to have snapped this picture before he was off scrambling up the wall!
He did a great job and went all the way to the top! He was a little scared once up there but with some encouragement, managed to ring the bell. We are so proud of him for pushing through and overcoming that fear! Way to go, Logan!!!

Daddy was belaying him and Tyler was trying to figure out how he was going to get up there.Logan took a turn on the natural wall and Dani was there for support.

0 comments: