Saturday, February 2, 2008

Jungle Riverboat Cruise

We had a very successful garage sale today and made more than we expected. I think we might buy a nice printer with the earned money or at least that's what I'd like to do since Chris sold ours today!

After that we went on Tyler's Birthday excursion to the other side of the island for a boat ride into the jungle. Just when I think I've seen all of Guam's beauty I'm blown away once again.

Here's the view from the boat at the beginning of our tour.
Here's where I'm going to build a house to retire ;-)

Here's where my rope swing is going to hang.
This island lifestyle is starting to grow on me, can you tell?

Standing next to the remains of a thousand year old Chamorran house. See the pics in the web album for more information.
A japanese girl was enamored with Tyler's eyes...he of course, did not want to be bothered.

Beautiful statue that I've always wanted a picture of Mary and Jesus.

All tuckered out!

0 comments: