Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tyler turns 3!!!!

Today my little munchkin turned 3 years old. I can't believe how fast he's grown. He has such a sweet spirit and is a very laid back kinda guy. We were going to go on a jungle river boat cruise but decided against it because Logan wasn't feeling well the day before and we didn't want to be stuck on a boat if we had to go pick him up. It's better to do the boat ride with him anyways. I was also feeling a little under the weather but I managed to decorate a cookie cake with a strange looking spiderman...baking and decorating are just not my things but I try! Check out the progression of the cake to get a good laugh. (It sorta melted in the oven and went everywhere!)Here's Logan "helping" his little brother open his presents.
I had to get a picture of our happy baby. He's especially happy when he's in his bouncer bouncing around.
We got Tyler a really cool alternative to the T-ball. The ball hangs by a magnetic pole and if you step on the peddle it places another ball at the end. Very high-tech for T-ball!
Here's their tough faces. They were acting like pirates. Speaking of pirates, Tyler and I were in the Micronesian Mall yesterday and an indian man walked by wearing a turban. Tyler jumped up and started yelling, "Look Mommy! It's a pirate!!!!". I just about spewed coke from nose out of embarrassment. Kids say the darndest things!
At the end of the afternoon/evening Tyler's friend, Emma came over to bring him a present. They were hitting the palm tree in our front yard and I heard Tyler start to scream while rubbing his face. I ran over to him and saw a Boonie bee stinging him on the nose!! Boonie bees are awful little bees that do not lose their stingers when stinging someone and they are very aggressive if threatened. Logan was stung several times before by one bee and this time Tyler got it three times right on the nose! Poor guy! He's doing better now. Our poor little friend Emma was stung on her knee as well. She had a big swollen spot where it got her. Nasty things!

0 comments: