Monday, January 14, 2008

Something funny

I really wish that I camera handy for what happened today. After dinner we decided to go outside and ride bikes for a bit. Logan and Tyler had previously taken their shirts off because they like to pretend that they are "hi-ya" guys...Logan's term for kung fu guys. I thought, oh boy, do we look like the little rednecks on the street or what...

Logan had his helmet on so he looked like he had a HUGE head on this little skinny body. He rode his bike down to the end of the driveway to stop and wait for me. While he was waiting a car drove by and put his arms up (like a body builder would flexing his muscles) and posed for the car. The woman stopped, rolled down the window laughing and said that he was the cutest thing. My reaction was to give off an embarrassed chuckle and tell Logan...go put your shirt on! It was too funny!

0 comments: