Friday, October 31, 2008

TAG! I'm it!

My friend, Rebecca tagged me for a meme. What's a meme? See Rebecca's blog for an official description but my description is pretty simple....I have to pick 6 random things to tell about myself. So here goes...

  1. From the age of 19 to 24 I had my tongue pierced, but no tattoos.
  2. I have a serious aversion to hair. You know that Epil-stop n' spray commercial when the lotion is wiped off and then it's shown to the camera with a big glob of hair and lotion? Well it makes me gag. Yes, seriously...I could vomit when I see it.
  3. George Washington is my historical boyfriend. I love the person that he was, or at least what I've read he was. He was very noble and duty-filled.
  4. I'm related to France's King Louis the 16th (sorry, I need to brush up on my roman numerals.) who was married to Marie Antoinette. Also, my great-great grandfather was a great Indian Chief. Chris says that he always knew I was a royal pain in the ________!
  5. I've always wanted to work for the CIA and have the title Agent Morrison.
  6. I'm now on a kick to become a Graphic Artist.
I've finished my meme and now have to tag 3(but the more the merrier so feel free to join in!) people...Dot, Chantelle, & Christy.

0 comments: