Saturday, October 3, 2009

A very Magical Week

Back in the spring, while still on Guam my friend, Kerry and I were chatting about taking a trip to Disney to utilize the military free pass for active duty. It was quite a deal that we couldn't pass up and was also a chance for us to spend some time with one another because it had been 3 years afterall! In the 3 years time frame, things had changed a great deal for both of our families. I had a baby. She had adopted a little boy from China and moved from NC to PA. The week was one of constant movement. We all had a great time but I think if we do a vacation annually, it will be some place far, far away from an amusement park! I am so glad that we had the chance for our families to mesh and get to know one another again. Kerry's son Jacob was Logan's very first best friend.


Many more photos in the web album for your viewing pleasure!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: